Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Model agency sues Constance Jablonski for breach of contract [Telegraph]
· Do people still care what Michelle Obama wears? [The Cut]
· Coco Rocha speaks to modeling as a Jehovah's Witness [Styleite]
· Gaga-approved designer Iris van Herpen launches ready-to-wear [WWD]
· DSquared2 announces "It's baby time!", will debut children's wear [Vogue UK]
· Hedi Slimane's Saint Laurent collection lands online, more in stores [OTR]
· Roxy debuts an outdoor fitness range today [Racked Inbox]