DC Inauguration Shop Windows
- Nautical, but still red, white, and blue at Juicy Couture in Georgetown.
- Stars and stripes shirts via Tibi and Gryphon, respectively, at Georgetown boutique Wink.
- 14th Street's eclectic stationery shop Pulp.
- DC and Obama pride at Pulp.
- In Friendship Heights, check out a limited edition inaugural-inspired collection at White House | Black Market.
- Mannequins lead the way to the Park Hyatt Inauguration-themed Saks Fifth Avenue pop-up.
- Hotel guests can shop for cufflinks, clutches, Edward Marc Capitol collection chocolate, and patriotic blankets to bring to the Inauguration ceremony.
- Find official Obama swag at the F Street 57th Presidential Inauguration Store pop-up downtown.
- Flags decorate the storefront at beloved 14th Street furniture shop Miss Pixie's.
- Vintage patriotism at home decor shop Foundry on U Street.
- Lululemon on P Street in Logan Circle.
- Flag-emblazoned displays at Tiny Jewel Box in Dupont Circle.
- Presidential history is front and center at Washington Brooks Brothers locations.
- Brooks Brothers' Connecticut Avenue shop window celebrates dressing 39 out of 44 presidents.
- Gowns and tuxes at consignment shop Tari in Georgetown.
- Obama logo pajamas at Georgetown's Inauguration Station pop-up.
- Fancy frocks in the inaugural ball-themed windows at the Metro Center Macy's on G Street.
- Slightly less glamorous: all the Porta-Potties scattered downtown in preparation for the crowds during Monday's ceremony.