Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nicholas Amelia Lizard Pumps, $149 (were $259)
- Vince Shacker Knit Sweater, $119.50 (was $295)
- Boy. by Band of Outsiders Leather Pencil Skirt, $317 (was $795)
- Elizabeth and James Sonny Boots, $197.50 (were $495)
- Vince V Neck Dress, $159.50 (was $285)
- Alexander Wang Donna Booties, $237 (were $595)
- Juliet & Company Perle Chandelier Earrings, $19 (were $48)
- Nation LTD Virginia Tee, $26 (was $102)
- MINKPINK Salt & Pepper Sweater, $32 (was $80)
- Madewell Westway Workshirt, $35 (was $88)
- Plush Barca Slouchy Hat, $20 (was $50)
- Gorjana Graham Leather Bracelet, $32 (was $58)
- James Jeans Twiggy Corduroy Pants, $36 (was $150)
Just as your credit card thought that it was getting a breather, Shopbop goes and has an extra 20% off sale. It serves your Visa right for being sentient. There are plenty of sweaters and dresses from Vince, denim by James Jeans, boots from Rag & Bone (though sizes from the brand are especially limited), and plenty of lingerie and basics. It's worth an hour or eight of browsing, so hop to it before the sale officially ends on Thursday, January 3 at midnight (PT).
· Shopbop [Official Site]