Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Katy Perry's miniature Aretha Franklin hat was an inauguration hit [Fashionista]
· Gwyneth Paltrow might have gotten a bird tatt [HuffPo]
· Anna Wintour skipped the inauguration in favor of Dior's show [The Cut]
· Azzedine Alaïa signs a new fragrance and beauty license [WWD]
· River Island collabing with popstar favorite Georgia Hardinge [Refinery29]
· Dana Lorenz re-launches Fenton and Fallon jewelry site [Fashionista]
· Why online vintage shops are blowing up [BoF]