Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Malìparmi silk printed skirt, $210 on FarFetch
- Fendi 140 mm Grosgrain sandals, $340 on Luisaviaroma
- House of Holland 'Roofies' Hexagonal Acetate Sunglasses, $215.16 on FarFetch
- Cecilia Stripe Dress, $235 at NastyGal
- Zara Color Block Leather Mini Skirt, $79.90 at Zara
- Narciso Rodriguez Merino Silk & Cotton Knit Dress, $995 at ModaOperandi
- Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots Glitter Nail Polish
- DVF 440 Top-Handle Sma
- Marni Dot Frame Handbag, $1150 at Neiman Marcus
- Zara Two-tone trousers, $79.90 at Zara
Sure, it's still freaking freezing outside, but retailers are over the fashions of Fall/Winter 2012. Walk into any store today, and you'll notice the racks are filled with Spring 2013 options.
Whether or not we're all ok with that, the good news is that right now's a good time as any to get a head start on building your spring wardrobe, starting with the mod look designers seemed to be obsessed with this season. Simple graphic prints, clean lines, and a limited palette of black and white dominated the runways, and all of it is now available for mass consumption. Want to get the look but don't know where to start? We've got you covered. Here are 12 mod-inspired pieces you can buy now, (and wear in a few weeks when it's a little warmer).—Jihan Forbes
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]