Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· For your nostalgic/visual pleasure: Pokémon meets high fashion [Daily Beast]
· How French malls are readjusting to compete with e-com [WWD]
· Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Hudson unite in a Weight Watchers video [Elle]
· Zooey Deschanel doesn't think peter pan collars clash with feminism [The Cut]
· Nivea gets a brand make-over [WWD]
· And now a comic book, courtesy of Gucci's Frida Giannini [Elle]
· A 2013 trend forecast, fiscal cliff style [Telegraph UK]