Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Can a person still "make it" in NYC? [The Man Repeller]
· How Lucky's John Jannuzzi got started [Buzzfeed]
· The funniest fashion misspellings found on Twitter [Four Pins]
· Brad Goreski is no longer Jessica Alba's stylist [Fashionista]
· A guide to dressing for breast cancer awareness events [Racked Chicago]
· Karlie Kloss, Anna Dello Russo, and more share the one outfit that got away [Moda Operandi]