Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Topshop is expanding in the US in a big way. Through a partnership with Nordstrom, the UK retailer is in the process of opening an additional 28 Topshop pop-ups inside Nordstrom department stores.
Topshop has launched an interactive map where shoppers can find opening dates and more information as well as details on each stores' style blogger mascot. The San Diego pop-up, for instance, is launching on October 26 with a party hosted by Jennifer Grace of The Native Fox while a Philly outpost, opening the same day, will be manned by Chaucee Stillman of the site Streets and Stripes.
Here's a list of all the openings:
· Nordstrom Aventura in South Florida (October 19)
· Nordstrom Garden State Plaza in New Jersey (October 25)
· The Plaza at the King of Prussia, Philadelphia, PA (October 26)
· The Fashion Centre at Pentagon in Arlington, VA (October 19)
· Nordstrom Michigan Avenue in Chicago (October 19)
· Nordstrom Mall of America in Minneapolis (October 26)
· Nordstrom Bartoncreek Square in Austin (October 26)
· Nordstrom Houston Galleria in Houston (October 19)
· Nordstrom Northpark Center in Dallas (October 19)
· Nordstrom Fashion Valley in San Diego, CA (October 26)
· Nordstrom Valley Fair in San Jose, CA (October 19)
· Nordstrom San Francisco Centre in San Francisco, CA (October 26)
· Topshop Locations [Topshop]
· America's Craziest Mall Will Offer Indoor Surfing, Skiing, Topshop [Racked]
· Remember the Kate Moss for Topshop 'Survival Guide?' [Racked]
· Nordstrom Opening Frenchy Pop-Up Shops [Racked]