Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Roswell crystal tube choker (gold-plated brass, leather and Swarkovski crystals), $70
- Fenton Shinde point pendant, $60.
- Labyrinth cuff made of gold-plated brass and leather, $70.
- Roswell snake tassel necklace made of gunmetal-plated brass, $60.
- Area 51 crystal pointed swag earrings, $40.
- Roswell gold-plated brass microspike cluster earrings, $60.
- Double-wrap pyramid bracelet, $40.
- Plated brass biker chain cuff, $30.
- Gold-plated brass snake pendant, $50.
Jewelry brands Fenton/Fallon are known for their gorgeous, statement-making pieces that usually retail for hundreds of dollars. The company is in the midst of a really good online sample sale, though, where everything—even the most intricate necklace—is priced at under $90 with plenty of steals for just $30 or $40.
To prevent their site from crashing, the Fenton/Fallon team gated the sale and shoppers need a passcode to access it. They only gave it out to 250 people, but a handy Racked tipster just leaked it to us. Access the sale through this link or go to fallonjewelry.com and enter code "FALLONVIP" to shop.
· Fallon Jewelry [Official Site]
· The Perfect T-Shirt Is $15 at the Extra 40% Off Madewell Sale [Racked]