Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After a slew of sales filled out summer dress collections everywhere, Friends & Family season rolled around to offer shoppers a welcomed head start on fall wardrobes. Best sales for designer goods include Saks, Scoop NYC, and My-Wardrobe, while Madewell is keeping things crazy affordable. See below for the best of the best, and get to apple picking, taking long walks in the early evening, and other wholesome autumn activities.
· Blu Dot: Take 20% off all furniture designs through November 10. The sale is honored online, in store, and through Blu Dot retailers. Solid picks include artful lighting, geometric wooden tables, and storage that will make you want to organize everything, everywhere, right now.
· Catbird: This NYC accessory stalwart teamed up with their friends at Loeffler Randall to offer 15% off with the code LRXCATBIRD, just because they love each other. Shop for delicate stackable rings, engagement rings, finger bracelets, and everything else beautiful in the world of jewelry through Sunday, October 20. And bonus: head here for a video tutorial on how to stack rings like a pro courtesy of the Catbird staff.
· Loeffler Randall: As stated above, this impossibly cool footwear and bag go-to teamed up with Catbird to offer 15% off through Sunday, October 20 with code LRXCATBIRD. Ain't friendship grand?
· Madewell: Find classic denim, amazing tees, great boots, and more at the 40% off sale through Tuesday, October 22 with code BONUS40. While a few of the picks we vetted yesterday are out of stock, or limited to a couple sizes, there are still plenty of solid finds. The pants section and the jackets section is a good place to start, since there are plenty of options perfect for mild fall weather and they have a range of sizes generally. Also, shipping is free.
· My-Wardrobe: This UK retailer who carries some of the most exciting brands out there is offering 25% to 70% off both summer and fall items. We found some great picks here, including deeply discounted Mary Katrantzou x Current/Elliott denim and tons of work-appropriate items from Acne, Theory, and Marc by Marc Jacobs. Update: Now get 10% extra off sale with code AWEXTRA10.
· Saks Fifth Avenue: Saks launched their 25% off friends & family this week, and while there are some solid scores to be had, the list of non-applicable designers is nuts. Check out what is actually available here.
· Scoop NYC: Take 25% off all full-priced designer goods through through Monday, October 21. Take $250 off Helmut Lang leather jackets, $50 off colorful Equipment blouses, $50 off Rag & Bone denim, and various discounts on Vince goodness. Prices automatically adjust at checkout and shipping is free on orders over $200!
· Zadig et Voltaire: Through October 20, take 20% off fall/winter goods. Nothing is bargain basement pricing, but its a chance to snag some rich coats, bags, boots, and sweaters for less before temps drop. Prices as marked and shipping costs vary.
Bonus Sales: Kate Spade New York and Kate Spade Saturday both launched their Friends and Family sales. Check those out here.
· The Perfect T-Shirt Is $15 at the Extra 40% Off Madewell Sale [Racked]