Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Cheap Monday Marie Dress, $27.58 (was $100)
- Cheap Monday White Jacket, $23.98 (was $100)
- Citizens of Humanity Dylan Cropped Jeans, $69.78 (were $238)
- Anson Seamed Dress By Tibi, $113.98 (was $355)
- Tibi Silk Cami, $37.82 (was $158)
- Racer Skinny Jean By Citizens of Humanity, $46.79 (was $194)
- Tinley Road Gold Link Bracelet, $7.18 (was $22)
- Candela Annie Loafer, $51.58 (were $215)
It's the last few days of Piperlime's 40% off final-sale items, which means several things. First, in designer land, where Tibi, Erin Fetherston, Kate Spade New York, and more reside, pricing is amazing relative to the usual price tags. However, if you want truly bargain bin pricing, and you don't care about brand names, then check out the dress and tops tabs. You'll find sweet frocks for $15 to $25 and button-downs, tees, and dress tops for about $10 to $25. The shoe selection isn't amazing, especially for items that will carry you through fall, but the denim picks are solid. Trying boyfriend jeans or white boot cuts just became less risky since you can find Mother, J Brand, Citizens, Joe's, A.G., and Paige for $40 to $70 (down from $180 to $258). Take a look at some picks below and shop through 2:59am EST on Saturday, October 26 with code FIX.