Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're in the midst of a month-long party also known as Friends & Family sale season and, dear lord, are we feeling the love. It's almost too much. To help parse the onslaught of amazing discount we took a look at the best of the best and found that Tory Burch, Loeffler Randall, Piperlime, Rag & Bone, and more were really bringing it this season. Take a look below on some specifics and let us know in the comments what you're shopping.
· Calvin Klein: Feel that chill? Time to burrow in a sweater pile. CK's are 50% off through October 27. See you in spring.
· Calyspso St Barth: For when you express your vacation desires through your wardrobe, shop in store and online with 25% off through October 27. Enter FALLFF13.
· Folica: Everything you need to deal with static-y winter hair and/or anything hair related is 20% off through October 26 with code FALL20.
· Henri Bendel: Take 20% off orders of 100+ in-store and online through October 27. Use FRIENDSFALL.
· J.Crew: The retailer's weekly sale party is bringing us 25% off a purchase of $150+ through October 30 with code SHOPNOW.
· Kamali Kulture: This sale is going live tonight at 6:00 and will live for one week. Everything from dresses to shoes and eyewear will be priced from $33 to $46.
· Lord & Taylor: Take an extra 25% off "almost everything" and 10% off beauty and fragrance.
· Nine West: There's an interpretation for every style of footwear you want this season (the pumps and high-heeled boots are particularly vast) and they're all 30% off for a limited time. Discount reflected at checkout.
· Tory Burch: For 70% off a ton of apparel, bag, shoes, and accessories, Tor is just asking for your email (FYI: We had to enter it twice to take a look at the sale.) Bags are $150 to $300 off and the cheapest of her popular Reva flats are a $165 brown suede version. Also notable: For those that don't consider themselves Tory Burch diehards and prefer not to have insignia from any particular brand on their clothing, there are some great non-logoed picks as well. Like tie-dye striped denim for $59 (was $195) or the checkered tank for $72 (was $250).
· Williamsburg Garmet Co: Do you want raw denim handmade in the US of A? Specifically Brooklyn, New York? For half off? Is the Pope Catholic? Is there such thing as a dumb question?Two pairs of men's and two pairs of women's got the chop and prices are marked.