Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Sartorialist wears Gap jeans, takes a selfie [Racked DC]
· The Man Repeller launched a story contest [Medium]
· Over-the-knee boot style, explained [WSJ]
· Donna Karan talks early career struggles and her Haiti initiative [Makers]
· Rita Ora will do a Stella McCartney-like design for Adidas [Telegraph]
· Photographer Deborah Turbeville passed on Thursday [Style.com]
· One son's take on his mother's very serious Zumba class [XO Jane]