Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A pullover to keep those high-waisted skirts cozy.
- Extra long for extra warmth. ASOS Super Soft Long Gloves
- Keep that blood circulating.
- Angora for colder environs. ASOS Angora Mix Check Snood, $
- And a slightly lighter snood for days with less bite. ASOS Open Knit Sno
- Just because you're using all your energy to keep body temps up doesn't mean you can neglect hair static.
- Allow print mixing go to your head. ASOS Geo Pattern Beanie, $
- Throw this in an order for final damage control in the cold.
While the weather in most of the US is still totally reasonable (thanks fall, you're the best), ASOS is offering an incentive to prepare for chillier temps ahead: 30% off winter-ready goods. From chunky knits and outerwear to stockings and every beanie imaginable, the choices for completing a cold weather uniform are expansive but not expensive. Below, find picks for the finishing details—including beauty!—that are up for grabs at a discount. · The 28 Best Online Stores for Shopping Fall Boots [Racked]
· Loeffler Randall Unleashes Friends & Family Sale Early [Racked]