Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Via Bryan Boy as Anna Wintour. Nailed it.
- Via Tavi Gevinson, Rookie mastermind, as the mindless Garth.
- Via Leandra Medine, The Man Repeller, as the Joker/a model from Thom Browne's runway.
- Via Emily Weiss and Nate from Into the Gloss are the Power Rangers, maybe? Whatevs. Cool masks.
- Via Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere reunited Katy Perry with Russell Brand for a night.
No Halloween costume recap would be complete without tapping into the creativity of fashion bloggers who rely on wit, scrappiness, and bottomless wardrobes to really bring it on holidays like this one. Below you'll find the best that Instagram will allow us to see from last weekend's and tonight's costumes, including Bryan Yambao, Tavi Gevinson, Leandra Medine and more of fashion finest. · A Recap of 3 Dead Easy Halloween Beauty Looks [Racked]
· Matt Lauer Dressed As Pamela Anderson Is Mesmerizing [Racked]