Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
You've already found your perfect high/low/heeled/flat/boot/bootie; Now on to the top half. This sweater season, you can choose to stock up on heavily marked down J.Crew jumpers, light looks from Need Supply, or some cozy picks from Topshop. And for under the pull-over, head to Joie, Equipment, Bloomindale's, and more. Check out this weekend's best sales below.
· Bloomingdale's: Enjoy an extra 20% on ALL sale items with code FRIENDS through October 6.
· CUSP: Neiman Marcus' outlet site is offering a buy three items get 20% off or buy two items get 10% off sale (automatically applied at checkout).
· Diane Von Furstenberg: For that rogue fall wedding, find a dress for 30% off (full-price) through October 8. Enter FRIENDS30 at checkout!
· Equipment: Find the perfect white shirt for 20% off the full price through October 7. Enter EQFRIENDS.
· J. Crew: The very focused retailer is offering 25% off sweaters for ladies, dudes, and little ones. Enter SWEATERS at checkout through Sunday, October 6.
· Joie: Head here for wardrobe staples to wear constantly through Monday, October 7. Joie is offering 20% off full priced with the code JOIEFRIENDS (FYI, it's also in stores!)
· Need Supply Co.: Need's up to 40% off sale section in stellar all around but it has an especially good showing of all your finishing touches: accessories for under $20, bags for under $100, and shoes. So many shoes.
· Topshop: Through tonight, take an extra 30% off sale. As one one can imagine, the 195 or so styles are seriously marked down. If you need ideas for (very cheap) sweater and skirt pairings from the brand, head here.