Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Going spinning with the new Miss America [Elle]
· Renderings of Amazon's soap-bubble-like Seattle HQ [Curbed]
· Starbucks offering braille gift cards year-round [Consumerist via]
· Designer Yohji Yamamoto turned 70 yesterday [CR Fashion Book]
· Former design director of DVF has jumped to Roberto Cavalli [Telegraph]
· Morgan Saylor, Homeland's Dana, lands a fashion mag spread [Interview]