Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
You know this, but in case you didn't know this: Isabel Marant pour H&M drops tomorrow. Below, find everything you could need to be prepared, whether you plan to shop it online or in store.
· And a thorough run down of how to dominate this launch. We believe in you. You believe in boho-chic separates. Go get 'em.
· Rule change alert! H&M extended the return policy from three to seven days and will be giving out wristbands to a greater number of people in line.
· Head here for every H&M in America that will carry the collection. Want to double check? Call the store. Staffers will know.
· And if you need help on M-day while in the store look for employees wearing these t-shirts.
· Or, if you'd like a reason NOT to go to the store and shop online instead, here's a horror story from inside the press shopping event last night.
· For reference, the collection will go live at 12pm EST the day that it is released in stores, so need to stay up all night refreshing your browser for this one. Set a timer.
· Talk yourself into shopping the collection knowing that it's not actually the most expensive H&M has ever produced. Margiela gets that title.
· A Racked tipster managing the launch in one of the US flagships says that they will not be restocking items. The best bet for finding something you missed is return to the store after seven days, the length of time given for returns.
· We agree with Nylon: The jackets look more expensive than what they cost, especially the oversized blazer the metallic cropped jacket (bonus because it's truly reversible).
· The shopping totes that come with every purchase are super cute neutral tie-dye and they have a really great handle drop. If you're in need of comfortable tote, buy in store.
· Nylon also noted that fit-wise the white style lace-up leather pants runs smaller than the black style.