Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Laughter is the best anxiety medicine and also really good for your abs. Plus, it's approved by Cara Delevigne, Jourdan Dunn, and Karlie Kloss. [Photo]
- Don't let Adriana Lima's naptime fool you. [Photo]
- She earned it with early morning jump-roping sessions. [Photo]
- Sara Sampaio gives the bag a break at Gotham Gym. [Photo]
- And then a spray tan. [Photo]
- Yoga for the angels, Lindsay Ellingson edition. [Photo]
- And then but of course, the ones who eat: Cara and Candice. [Photo]
- Just two weeks ago, Lily Aldridge was in LA doing what LA-ers do. [Photo]
- Behold Alessandra Ambrosio: "How a REAL #supermodel gets ready for the #VictoriasSecret #fashionshow @alessandraambrosio #steaknfries #goodfriends #attagirl #ShiningStyle." [Photo]
- But Alessandra knows health is about balance. Specifically barre balance. [Photo]
Should you have failed to look at the internet this week, here's some news: Victoria's Secret runway show is tonight at 8:00pm (but will air on December 10 at 10pm). Leading up to the event, it's customary for models to do one of two things: Some, like Hilary Rhoda, focus on workouts, the deprivation, and the muscular pain that it takes to be an Angel.
My 6am @tracyandersonmethod workout is complete. Almost time to head to the Armory for the 2013 #VSFashionShow ????— Hilary Rhoda (@HilaryHRhoda) November 13, 2013
Others are more concerned with meat and fries. And naps. Here's how Cara Delevingne, Candice Swanepoel, Adriana Lima, and more prepped for the nakedest show not on HBO. · Retail Analyst Predicts the Death of Victoria's Secret PINK [Racked]
· Don't Worry, Bros: Victoria's Secret Will Clarify V-Day for You [Racked]
· And Now, the Victoria's Secret Runway in Full [Racked]