- Looks from Daniel Vosovic's spring/summer 2014 line.
- "I'm always drawn to experiencing different cultures—the colors, textures, religion, etc. Istanbul is located on the tip of two countries and it contains a combination of old and young traditions. 1,000 year old mosques stand next to modern,
- "Before going, I had heard some stories about Istanbul from colleagues and friends and of course was told about the restaurants I should try, which mosques I needed to visit etc. I did go with a little bit of a to do list, but also kept an open mind to ex
- "I’d have to say [the most inspiring thing I found was] the textiles: silk scarves, woven rugs from the markets etc. Everything was so beautiful and I took as much as I could home with me."
- "There is something special about seeing something in person, something that a photograph could never offer you. Also, my inspiration doesn’t always come from sight. It could be something I touch, smell or hear. You never know!"
- "Even though I spent a long time in Istanbul and saw so much, I could have always seen more."