Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Silway Sandals, $259 (were $640)
- Paros Printed Jeans, $130 (were $260)
- Reed Baseball Jersey, $112.50 (was $225)
- Valone Blazer, $339 (was $855)
- Galiz Jean, $219 (was $540)
- Sleeveless T-shirt, $98 (was $158)
- Calvin Perforated Washed Leather Jacket in Beige, $607 (was $1,145)
- Embroidered Denim Cropped Jeans
- Issop Corduroy Mini Skirt, $110 (was $275)
- Kacie Summer Tweed Jacket in Dusty Pink, $554 (was $1,130)
- Calloway Beaded Necklace, $64 (was $80)
- Foxton All Over Printed Linen Tank in Rouge, $69 (was $215)
Isabel Marant pour H&M has been restocked since it was ransacked yesterday. But even so, many Racked commenters have debated whether it's worth the trouble shopping in stores across the country or online. We say that's between you and your god, but just for fun, find 12 Isabel Marant originals on sale below. The pricing isn't H&M-cheap. For example, an IM x H&M necklace is $34.95, while the Isabel Marant original is $64. IM x H&M jeans are $99, but Marant's are $129. An IM x H&M tank is $29.95 and Marant's is $69. But sometimes an extra $30 for pants that will last longer and fit better is just the kind of reasoning it takes to talk a person into buying the real deal.