Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How Russian designer Vika Gazinskaya got her start [BoF]
· Cynthia Rowley on food, exercise and travel [The New Potato]
· Tumblr of note: Designers Touching Their Faces [DTTF/Tumblr]
· Muji's Hollywood store the first in the US to carry food [Racked LA]
· Tenants for Zappos' CEO's Container Park in Downtown Vegas [Racked Vegas]
· Designers Dolce & Gabbana drink upwards of 13 coffees daily [Harper's Bazaar]
· Local Wal-Mart asks poor shoppers to donate food for poor employees [Business Insider]