Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A ruffled babydoll dress that's not for babies.
- Looks like one of those stuffed animals that was totally out to get you from ages four to eleven.
- This is what the wardrobes of nightmare are made of.
- To be fair, most pants are Satanic.
- The face of fear.
- More Satanic pentagrams, rendered adorably.
- Don't talk about how many unicorn were slain so that Topshop could make these. (The rough estimate is MILLIONS.)
Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchhoff of Meadham Kirchhoff has served up a terrifying collaboration for your inner maniacal baby. It's coming to Topshop this Thursday, November 21, where you can expect socks bedazzled with tassels— and not just a couple tassels. There are shoes made out of rainbows and unicorn hair and the mind of Richard Simmons before the '80s. There are more pastel ruffles than should ever meet daylight. Ever. It's the darkest collection the pair has put out yet, so proceed with caution and check out just eight of the 80 pieces below. Pre-apologies about those nightmares. · See Meadham Kirchhoff For Topshop [Vogue UK]
· Pants Are Out for Christmas at Urban Outfitters [Racked]