Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Asset Ankle Boot by Rachel Comey, $207.90 (were $495)
- Paneled Sweatshirt by Cotton Citizen, $73.50 (was $175)
- Fly Trap Dress by Suno $207.90 (was $495)
- High Slit Skirt by L'Agence $105 (was $250)
- Royal Palace Sweater by Clover Canyon, $86.94 (was $207)
- Rumba Jacket by Sessun, $194.04 (was $462)
- Leitar Sweater by A.L.C., $151.62 (was $361)
- Jupe Skirt by Carven, $176.40 (was $420)
- Mars Bootie by Rachel Comey, $169.26 (were $403)
- Combo Pop Tee by Helmut $63 (was $210)
- Combo Moto Jacket by 3.1 Phillip Lim, $195 (was $650)
- Wrap Around Dress by See by Chloe, $115.20 (was $640)
- Konzo Sweater by Theyskens' Theory, $148.50 (was $495)
It's here. It's finally here. Otte NY's extra 40% off already discounted items sale is one of the most anticipated of the year. That's because there are 3.1 Phillip Lim jackets and pants, Suno dresses and skirts, Rachel Comey boots, A.L.C. and Vince sweaters—all for the lowest price tag, except maybe the designers' respective physical sample sales in New York each season.
While this is a great opportunity for filling in wardrobe holes before the colder months arrive (think coats, boots, sweaters, pants), the accessories and bags aren't too impressive. A couple Clare Vivier clutches and some fur collars are the only things available on that front. Also, fair warning: Sizing is super limited, so be prepared to hunt for something that fits and pull the trigger immediately. And finally, shipping is free with purchases over $150 and the code is OTTEBF40. Hop to it.