Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· 10 models reveal their beauty secrets [Stylelist]
· Puma comes out with its own high-top wedge [Instagram]
· Adult moths don't actually eat your sweaters [Today I Found Out]
· Meadham Kirchhoff designs quirky, colorful collection for Topshop [T]
· Bangladesh tries to raise minimum wage for garment workers [WSJ]
· The future of e-commerce, and why that term is outdated [Technology Review]
· See the Chicago estate the Crate & Barrel co-founders just flipped [Curbed Chicago]