Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Clockwise from right: fluffy leopard crop sweater,
- Advance cut-out Western boots, $65 (was $136).
- Moto indigo midi pini dress, $40 (was $90).
- Jersey varsity bomber jacket, $40 (was $70).
- Zebra-print floral tea dress, $45 (was $90).
- Sequin-check pencil skirt, $45 (was $90).
- Side pleat blouse, $30 (was $68).
- Fluffy leopard crop sweater, $24 (was $52).
Topshop isn't exactly the place to go for basics. What it is, instead, is a trove of what's trendy rightnow. Always affordable, the retailer's selection has been slashed by up to 50% for its mid-season sale leaving plenty of cut-out boots, crop tops, midi skirts, sequined bombers and more for the plundering. If there was a trend you hit the pause button on, feel free to indulge yourself here. Sizes are limited and items are going fast. After the jump, browse seven of our selects.
· Topshop Mid-Season Sale [Topshop]
· Michael Kors Watches Are 40% Off at Nordstrom's Major Sale [Racked]