Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· 11 surprising things available at Costco [HuffPo]
· Kristen Stewart named the new face of Chanel [Et]
· Bankrupt retailer Linens 'N Things may have a future [WSJ]
· Alexander McQueen's luxe SF store finally opens [Racked SF]
· Valentino does croc straps for Havaianas flip-flop collab [Nitrolicious]
· Goofy sex icon Ryan Lochte designed a Speedo swim cap [Fashionista]
· Qantas stewardesses hate uniforms Miranda Kerr designed for them [Vogue UK]