Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ana Beatriz Barros's messy braid is unstoppable.
- Zoe Saldana in profile.
- Kelly Osbourne's top bun from the front...
- ...and the back.
- Lydia Hearst's romantic up-do doesn't sacrifice volume.
- Vanessa Hudgen's super sleek look from the front.
- And one from the side.
- Alessandra Ambrosio didn't change up the beachy Victoria's Secret but when something works for you own it?
amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, welcomed celebs on the red carpet for the annual gala and fund-raiser, they really brought their hair a-game. Whether wearing deep side-part buns or braids, loose waves or stick straight, the looks were varied but gorgeous. Peek our six favorites below and take notes for holiday parties and other events. · Kate Middleton's Red Carpet Pony Looks Easy to Recreate [Racked]