Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Winner winner, chicken dinner. Instagram/@VictoriaBeckham
- Dior, of course.
- Emma Cook London pom pom tree. Instagram/@emmacooklondon
- Lulu Guinness and tree at Browns hotel
- Reindeer kissy faces + tree = Christmas selfie magic. Twitter/@MarcJacobsIntl
- Girls' best friends Gwyneth Paltrow makes Michael Kors' pine cone festooned tree kinda girly? Instagram/@MichaelKors
- This tree is actually a lady. Via
- Red velvet tree by Helen and Colin David at the V&A. (Honorable mention for creative use of non-tree materials.)
This year, designers are knocking out two birds with one giant, sparkly stone by proclaiming their Christmas spirit and their lady spirit with pink trees. Below you'll find the wintery goodness from the likes of Emme Cook, Lulu Guinness, and Victoria Beckham. Come to think of it, this might be a British thing. Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs are in there too, even though they don't have super girly trees. Mostly they're just adorable. Check them out below. · A Complete Guide to Gifting for Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Xmas [Racked]