Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What street style looks like in Iran [HuffPo]
· Secrets of Beyoncé's Mrs. Carter tour [Glamour]
· New Saint Laurent campaign images [CR Fashion Book]
· Wildfox has a grammar and spelling problem [Fashionista]
· Another shopper accuses Macy's of racial profiling [Jezebel]
· Introducing Mexico City's answer to Opening Ceremony [The Cut]
· Owners of Bangladesh garment factory charged with homicide after fire killed 112 workers [NYT]