Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tips on returning gifts from Vogue editors [Vogue]
· Britney Spears "digitally elongated" in documentary [Gawker]
· Why tech CEOs get away with dressing like bums [New Yorker]
· Qantas in Sydney airport will exchange flyer points for wines [Jaunted]
· Tiffany exec sentenced to year and a day in prison for jewelry theft [CNN]
· All the designer gifts that baby North West received for Christmas [People]
· In search for low-cost uniforms, US gov strikes deals with shady garment factories [NYT]