Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nike's NBA sneaker coup [Forbes]
· How to get free Amazon Prime [The Consumerist]
· Britney Spears' drawn-on abs cause Vegas kerfuffle [Daily Mail]
· In related Britney news, save those tickets for deals [Racked Vegas]
· Sailor Brinkley Cook teases her Ralph Lauren campaign [HuffPo]
· Lessons from the web's foremost authority on banging rich men [Jezebel]
· How the NYC marathon helped Andrew Bevan deal with losing his dad [Teen Vogue]