Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bride walked down the aisle with Google Glass [BetaBeat]
· Zappos is getting rid of job titles, managers and hierarchy [QZ]
· Bar Rafaeli gets the "vampire facelift" using her own blood [TOI]
· Uniqlo rumored to be sussing out four North Cali locations [Racked SF]
· Everlane talks the pros and cons of small batches of luxury [WWD]
· Woman claims to have the world's biggest butt, circumference-wise [Gawker]
· Investors argue Wal-Mart over-ordered for the holidays with Vine [Consumerist]