Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Introducing Helvetica, the perfume [Kottke]
· The SEC is investigating Barnes & Noble [WSJ]
· Marc Jacobs is worried about his IPO [StyleFile]
· Pamela Anderson has dyed her pixie cut red [VF]
· Sears to spin off Lands' End, the brand it slowly destroyed [Chicago Trib]
· Moncler, DVF, more to open at Fashion Outlets of Chicago [Racked Chicago]