Colette Drive-Thru Miami
- Two of the Colette Drive-Thru "carhops" (girls on Chrome Hearts-designed roller skates) with the pop-up's branded Fiat.
- Colette co-founder, creative director and buyer Sarah Andelman with Colette PR director Guillaume Salmon.
- The drive-thru is located next to one of two Alchemist stores at 1111 Lincoln Road. Alchemist's glass box on Level 5 features high concept designers like Rick Owens and Ann Demeulemeester. The second store is on ground level and carries more commercial br
- French artist André Saraiva's "Artist of the Day" postings.
- Behold: Artist Jeff Koons' "Balloon Venus" sculpture for Dom Pérignon.
- After rolling up with your ride (or walking up if you're on foot), visit one of three touchscreen kiosks to shop by artist, brand or product.
- Like this.
- Main menu.
- Some of the T-shirt offerings.
- After placing your order, the staff packages the item in a paper bag (just like a fast-food joint!) and a "carhop" brings it to your vehicle. (Don't forget to ask for a free parking validation ticket, otherwise you'll have to pay up $40.) If you walked up
- Genius: the drive-thru's menu is painted on one of Alchemist's walls.