Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Much like certain runway looks, there are some things that only the elitest of fashion's elite can pull off. Case in point: Lanvin's latest campaign video. Creative Director Alber Elbaz has Skyped himself into the set of the campaign shoot to deliver an adorable running commentary on the proceedings.
Included among the running string of French-accented compliments:
· "Oh wow! Oh my God it's beautiful!
· "[Gasp] It's divine!"
· "I like. I like a lot."
· "The perspective is just... sick."
· "Love, love, love."
· "Very, very poetic."
· "It's very chic."
· "It's California at it's best, you know?"
· "Looking really good."
· "I feel I'm in a dream."
· "I feel I am in a cloud."
Just like your boss, right?
· How Alber Elbaz Showed Alina Cho the Importance of Being Nice [Racked]
· Alber Elbaz Taps Regular Old Folks (Literally) for Lanvin's Fall Ad Campaign [Racked]