Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Clover Canyon's latest range was an homage to the opulence of Russia, featuring sartorial nods to the graphic work of abstract artist Kazimir Malevich and the expressive grace of the Ballets Russes. Models mastered ballerina poses while sporting the LA-based label's printspirational, always-colorful array of eclectic ready-to-wear. Standout styles included embellished sweaters with white top collars, paillette tops with busy trousers and show-stopping party dresses.
- "Beautiful details @clovercanyon" - @alexandani
- "Sensing some baroque vibes @clovercanyon" - @thezoereport
- "Ballerinas-turned-models at @clovercanyon." - @luckymagazine
- "Standout paillettes & prints @clovercanyon" - @thezoereport
- "Get a load of the stone-studded stilettos at @clovercanyon." - @luckymagazine
· All NYFW Fall 2013 posts [Racked]