Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pinwheel crystal comb, $95 (was $118)
- Laila dress, $200 (was $250)
- Mia lace dress, $396 (was $495)
- Daisylace minaudière, $222.40 (was $278)
- Crystal embroidered bib necklace, $280 (was $350)
- Mirabella dress, $212 (was $265)
- Adelaide gown, $700 (was $875)
- Rosa dress, $292 (was $365)
- Louisa dress, $200 (was $250)
Spring is coming, meaning wedding season is coming, meaning gird your dancing feet, all-night-long-open-bar-awesome-time is coming. It also means J. Crew is knocking 20% off their bridal inventory through March 3. The sale includes everything from accessories to gowns to bridesmaid's dresses, and you can reap the non-bridal benefits. Plenty of the dresses and accessories don't scream "bridal party," but rather "wedding guest," and even occasionally "it's almost spring and I need something to jazz up my wardrobe." Short dresses generally hit in the $200 and maxis in $300. Straight up wedding gowns will obviously go for a higher price point. Take a look in the gallery above for all the looks. Enter LOVE at checkout.
· Bebe's New Bridal Line Is Everything You Hoped It Would Be [Racked]
· Presenting 13 Bridesmaid-Friendly Shoes You Might Even Wear Again [Racked]