Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Furry camo at Micahel Kors
- Fur in stripe formation at Rachel Zoe.
- Fur trim, collars, and... shoulders at Badgley Mischka.
- Long, patterned vests at BCBG
- Both Altuzarra and Alexander Wang sent fur boxing gloves down the runway, but Altuzarra gets extra points on the furry scale for the sheer girth of
- Bravely following in the steps of the Russian military, Donna Karan and
- And here's a fur-trimmed carpet bag to go with.
- An Alexander Wang fur skirt: So your thighs can sweat while your knee caps freeze.
- Fur stoles at Vera Wang. Photo via the Examiner.
- Fur cuffs mix with floral at Barbara Tfank. Mrs. Roper would be proud.
- Marc Jacobs adds a fur stole, takes away pants.
- Yeti-chic in neon mink at Ralph Rucci
- Between this neon windbreaker and those shaggy thigh-highs, Jeremy Scott has you prepared for next hurricane season.
- But if the apocalypse comes instead, there is always this.
If there is one thing you can be sure of as we emerge from New York Fashion Week, it's that there is going to be a shit ton of fur in stores next winter. Fur was everywhere on the runway, and we mean that literally. If you can wear it, a designer put fur on it: from trousers and skirts to shoes to bags. Above, enjoy a gallery of the 18 furriest items we saw during NYFW, and get ready for a very cozy fall.
· The 10 Most Important Shows of New York Fashion Week [Racked]
· All Fashion Week coverage [Racked]