Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
London Fashion Week gave us plenty to oh and ah over and we're still getting our sleep schedule back to normal after New York Fashion Week, so its kind of nice to sit back and have our minds blown by the glitz and glamour of Milan. And puppies. Plenty of mindblowing puppies. Enjoy MFW's round-up after the jump.
7. Missoni moved forward with their show despite the fact that company CEO Vittorio Missoni is still missing after his plane went down in the Caribbean.
Image via Twitter/@IPeyrut
6. Bally sent multiple husky pups down the runway which was (a) adorable, duh, and (b) kind of creepy. Those fur hats matched a little too well.
Image via Instagram/@caradelevingne
5. Karl Lagerfeld told WWD "fur is in the air" before the Fendi show, but he should have been more specific. It was on the models' heads, and it was fox fur dyed various colors.
Image via Garance Dore
4. Prada's girl was doing some casual picnic brooding when she got in a rainstorm and trucked it three miles over to the runway for the show. Meaning: Dowdy sweaters were worn under dresses and off the shoulder, hair was wet, and gingham happened.
Image via Twitpic
3. Janet Jackson made it to Versace, which makes a lot of sense because the collection was latex, leather, and high slit. And kinda nipply.
Images via Getty
2. Gucci did sequins, feathers, and gold lamé over sheer panneling in a disco setting.
Image via Getty
1. And Dolce & Gabbana saw Gucci's flashiness and raised them some religious imagery and crowns. Mixing church and state on your chest is the new ironic t-shirt.