Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Diane von Furstenberg Feriha Jacket in creme brulee, $375
- Tibi Daisies Sleeveless Shell in blue multi, $285
- Loft Dobby Stripe Shift Skirt, $
- Thakoon Addition Shirred Silk Dress in mint, $390 at Intermix
- Zara Flowers Sweatshirt in peach, $69.90
- Brixton Avenue Boater Hat in red, $50 at Urban Outfitters
- J. Crew Collection Etta Snakeskin Cap Toe Pumps in dried lavender, $378
- Pixie Market Lime Lace Top, $35
- Gap Pique Academy Blazer in lemon zest, $88
- Forever 21 Crochet Lace Jacket in salmon/yellow, $32.80
Back in September, Pantone announced their top ten colors for spring 2013. As we tiptoe closer to the season—the lighter jackets! White wine instead of red! Carrying an umbrella everywhere for eight weeks!—we checked in on the retail offerings for the predicted hues. Click through the slideshow above an option for each color (or as close as we could find) and start plotting your spring shopping palette.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]
· Snooze: Monaco Blue Is Pantone's Top Color for Spring 2013 [Racked]