Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Tibi Lobster Lace Sweatshirt, $145, Net-a-Porter
- Prêt-a-Surf Crewneck Sweatshirt, $245, Elizabeth Charles
- Silence & Noise Super Studded Sweatshirt, $29.99, Urban Outfitters
- Rebecca Minkoff Leather Sleeve Sweatshirt, $448, Shopbop
- Preen Grey Floral Print Sweatshirt, $730, SSENSE
- Black Homies Sweatshirt, $98, Brian Lichtenberg
- Marc Jacobs Flora
- Generation Love Bobo Leather Sleeve Sweatshirt, $179, Singer22
- Born to be A Stud Sweatshirt, $54.00, Boutique to Y
Sweatshirts are no longer reserved for activities that involve actual sweating. Designers are updating the casual classic, festooning them with studs, patching them with leather accents, and producing them in some seriously cool prints. Needless to say, sweatshirts are making a big comeback! So, from us to you, here's a selection of some of the (many) stylish sweat options we love most.
· 10 Fancy Belts to Dress Up Your Winter Coat [Racked]
· 12 Mod-Inspired Spring Pieces You Can Get Right Now [Racked]