Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions. Grab a cocktail, everyone: Small talk just got way more fun.
- Yuli Ziv, Style Coalition Founder
- Aliza Licht, Donna Karan SVP Global Communications (a.k.a. @DKNY)
- Lauren Valentin, contributor at Elle.com
- Erica Cerulo and Claire Mazur, Of a Kind Founders
- Rachel-Marie Jones, Blogger JagLever.com
- Simon Doonan, Barneys Creative Ambassador-at-Large and keynote speaker
- Robert Verdi, host
- Maliah Kelly, guest
- Crosby Noricks of PR Couture and blogger Gala Darling
- Xiao Lim, Messywands.com blogger
- Adam, iamgalla.com blogger
- Eileen Dautruche, misswhoeveryouare.com blogger
Last night we attended StyleCoalition's Fashion 2.0 Awards, where the fashion's most powerful digital superstars were awarded for their online prowess (you can head here to see the winners). Between tweets and 'grams, we asked attendees if there's anything that was better in 1.0 form, before technology got a hold of it. Here's what they said.
· Voters Say Marc Jacobs, Saks are Fashion's Digital All-Stars [Racked]