Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, $100 (includes $50 gift code to DonorsChoose.org)
- bareMinerals Faux Tan All-Over Face Color in sunlit bronze, $19 at Sephora
- MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation, in eighteen shades, $33
- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil,
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Dark Spot Corrector,
- Shiseido WHITE LUCENT Power Brightening Mask, $68 for six
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in corcovado, $24
- Bobbi Brown Brightening Moisture Cream, $72 at Barneys
- LUSH Love Lettuce Mask, $6.95
- Clinique Moisture Surge Superdefense CC Cream SPF 30, in six shades, $35
- Inglot Sparkling Dust, $14
- Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream, $42
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the days are getting longer, staying brighter, and warming up. And your skin is doing some funky stuff to adjust. Patches made flaky from dry winter days? Zones getting oily to compensate? A general paleness overwhelming? They make things for these problems.
We've gathered twelve beauty products—some brand new, some tired and true—that can help get your complexion from scary-winter-ghost to fresh-spring-goddess. There's a mask from Shiseido that will lift off dead cells, a Bobbi Brown cream that actually strengthens your skin's natural barrier to lock in moisture, and a line-reducing concentrate from Kiehl's. That's just the tip of the iceburg—click through the gallery above for all twelve godsends and put your best face forward.
· All Buy It Now Coverage [Racked]