Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Style Coalition revealed the Fashion 2.0 Award winners, those who, in the voting public's eye, are owning the online branding game.
Barneys' creative director and man about town, Simon Doonan, was the keynote speaker, and a new categorie, "Best Pinterest," was announced. See who won that, as well as "Best Online Video," "Best Facebook," and "Best Twitter" after the jump.
· Best Facebook: Marc Jacobs
· Top Innovator: Marc Jacobs
· Best Blog by a Fashion Brand: Saks Fifth Avenue
· Best Web Site: Saks Fifth Avenue
· Best Twitter: @DKNY
· Best Mobile App: Gilt on the Go
· Best Fashion Startup: Of a Kind
· Best Online Video: "Diane von Furstenberg Through the Glass"
· Best Pinterest: Anthropologie
· Visionary Award: Rent the Runway founders Jennifer Hyman and Jenny Fleiss