Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lush Volcano Foot Mask: $22.95 at Lush.com
- Tweezerman Pink Perfection Callus Shaver: $13 at Sephora
- Deborah Lippmann Soul Mission Grapefruit Foot Scrub: $38 at BeautyBar.com
- RGB Nail Polish in Minty: $16 at RGB Cosmetics
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream: $28 at L'Occitane.com
- Bliss Softening Socks: $52 at Bliss
- Caudalie Foot Beauty Cream: $15 at Caudalie.com
- Butter London Stiletto Stick Hydrating Heel Balm: $30 at ButterLondon.com
Even though it's still snowing in half of America, sandal season is much closer than the weather would have you think. Which means, of course, it's time to start planning your beauty routine for a sometimes-neglected part of the body: your feet. Here, now, eight products that'll whip your feet into sandal shape in time for spring. Hello, pedicure time.
· Twelve Beauty Products to Brighten Up Your Complexion [Racked]
· Flat Sandals: 20 Reasons To Get A Pedicure Right Now [Racked]