Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions. Grab a cocktail, everyone: Small talk just got way more fun.
- Olivier Theyskens, Designer
- Laura Choi, retail operations coordinator at Warby Parker
- JD Samson, DJ
- Grace Moon, creative & marketing service coordinator at New York Media
- Brandon Levesque, Public Relations
- Ariel Sims, Director of Operations, The Clarkes' Group
- Andrew Rosen
- Allie Betker, features assistant, Vogue
Last night New Yorkers braved a nasty sleet storm to party with Diane von Furstenberg and Theory's Andrew Rosen at the Meatpacking District Improvement Association's inaugural fundraiser. In honor of the meatpacking district, we asked guests to tell us about their favorite meat. Here's what they had to say.
· All Party Bites coverage [Racked]