Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Baggu Leather Bag M in cobalt, $160
- Bags in Progress Tool Tote, $297 at French Garment Cleaners
- Zara Large Leather Shopper, $169
- IIIbeca Reade Street Tote in cuoio, $198 at By Joy Gryson
- Petite Mendigote Sybille Bag in blue, $298 at A Cheng
- Madewell Transport Tote in english saddle, $168
- Club Monaco Brooke Tote in tan/pink snake, $298
- Gap Leather Tote in solar flare, $125
- Massimo Dutti Shopper with Crest, $228
The leather tote is the canvas slogan bag's sleeker cousin. Consider it a staple in your handbag collection, particularly if you run a 9am-to-9pm schedule. The tote plays backup to your purse, holding all of those annoying extras: your laptop, gym clothes, heels for the evening hours. With all of your bulky essentials housed together neatly, you suddenly look put together.
Frustratingly, we've noticed a tier of lovely leather totes reaching toward four digits. Since we just can't imagine throwing down quite so many bills on a freaking tote bag, we've found nine sturdy options that range from $125 to $298. Click through our gallery for a sunny Gap tote, a camo print by Bags in Progress, and seven other roomy bags sure to brighten your load.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]