Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Clap it up, folks: Kate Spade Saturday, the much-anticipated little sister brand to Kate Spade New York, has finally arrived. Considering the original brand is well-known for its digital savviness, the lower-priced version naturally follows suit. Hop over the jump for everything you'll want to know while shopping Saturday.com.
1. Shipping costs: Free to all 50 states, $10 for two-day, and $20 to 2 day.
2. Returns: You have 30 days to return full-price merch, but only 14 days to return sale merch. Final sale (50% off items before promo codes) are non-returnable. They're also free!
3. Exchanges: Nope.
4. Price adjustments Yes! Price adjustments are honored within 7 days of the original purchase date and will be refunded in the original form of payment.
5. Saturday's points system: You can win anything from pencils to a bag based on points you're awarded with an account. But how do you earn these points? Every way you might expect—from buying things to sharing pics on social media. For a full how-to list, head here.
6. Fun extras: If you check out the "Featured Shops" tab, you'll find a variety of useful info/fun stuff to do. First there's the design-your-own weekender bag option for your personalized take on the Saturdays look. Also, they've furnished shoppers with a so-called F.Y.I. Guide. Here you'll find styling ideas for several of the line's key pieces. Lastly, there's you're token lookbook (for even MORE styling ideas) and a color-centric version. First up? Spotlights on yellow. Happy shopping!
· Saturday [Official Site]
· Kate Spade Projected To Be Bigger Than J.Crew [Racked]