Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions. Grab a cocktail, everyone: Small talk just got way more fun.
- Sarah Easley (left) and Beth Buccini (right), Kirna Zabete
- Serena Goh, Blogger, The Spicy Stiletto
- Alex Motz, First Assistant, Nine West
- Misty White Sidell, Fashion Correspondant, The Daily Beast
- Julia Ruttner, Managing Director, HL Group
- Frederica Tompkins, Marketing Manager, Nine West International
- Debbie Zhang, Clinical Lab Scientist
- David Pena (left) and Erica Lavelanet (right), Wardrobe Stylists, LP Fashion Philosophy
- Aly Mackenzie, Assistant Account Executive, Digital Brand Architects
Last night we stopped by the Kirna Zabete x Nine West launch party, where bloggers and shoe addicts alike gathered to celebrate the new "Urban Warrior" collection. In honor of the occasion, we asked guests—including Kirna Zabete founders Sarah Easley and Beth Buccini—about their most embarrassing shoe disasters. Here's what they had to say.—Claudia Saide
· Kirna Zabête and Nine West Offer Shoes for Monthly Moods [Racked]
· How Do You Say: Kirna Zabete? [Racked]
· All Party Bites Coverage [Racked]